This could be the best 7 minutes of your day…
We recently looked at different aspects of how you can rethink and reset your organisation in the New Normal. Over the course of 7 weekly web discussions with senior experts and participants, we discussed (all of these link to the recordings):
- how to sell in the new normal
- how to lead in the new normal
- how to build better and more valuable commercial relationships with clients and suppliers,
- what you should expect as a return on that investment,
- how to develop ecosystems,
- how to live your vision to be more effective
- and we did a deep dive into what all this means for how we do infrastructure in the UK.
Wouldn’t it be great to get a summary of the key ideas we discussed? Well, guess what: now you can in this 7 minute video which features speakers from Crossrail, EY, pay.uk, Capita, the UK government, senior advisers and, of course, us.
What to do after you’ve watched it
One of three things:
1. Consider how powerful one of these sessions would be for your leadership team to explore these big ideas.
We have a special offer for you – a 30 minute consultation with us to see if there is mutual value in our developing and facilitating a free web seminar for your senior colleagues on one of these issues. This will result in at least one great idea that could make the difference as we re-emerge.
2. Watch one or more of the web seminars in full – the links are above. Then reconsider 1.
3. Reflect on how you enjoyed the 7 minutes and share it with 3 other people who will find it interesting too
If you’d like to set up the free 30 minute consultation then email email@example.com with two words: ‘yes please’ – and we’ll be in touch.
We will all soon be re-emerging. What will have changed for you and your marketplace? How do you need to gear up for the new opportunities and challenges? Our principles:
- Develop a clear Vision and live it
- Identify and invest your Relationship Capital for maximum Return
- Focus on Relationships not transactions with customers, suppliers, partners and stakeholders
- Consider how to develop a strong Ecosystem to reduce risk and maximise value creation
We can help your senior team consider what this means and what to do about it – for free. Send firstname.lastname@example.org an email saying ‘yes please’ and we’ll share ideas with you and discuss whether there’s mutual value in developing a powerful web discussion for you at no cost.